PODCAST: Kate Talks Editing, Writing, and Reading All the Books on the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast
In November JEC's founder and Editor-in-Chief, Kate Juniper (pictured below), was invited to speak to Brit Kolodziej of JAM Marketing Group and the Marketing in Yoga Pants podcast. They talked all things books and business. Listen to it here or on iTunes and get to know a little more about how we do things here at Juniper Editing & Creative!
Writing About Writing
- Editing books, writing copy, and coaching others through writing books – what dreams are made of!
- Kate’s winding path through literature and freelancing
- Working with independent authors, as well as publishing houses
- Reading, reading, reading
- Kate’s current projects
- A real-life look at the book publishing landscape
- Using publishing houses to find your best next read and to discover new-to-you authors
- Being in the middle of NaNoWriMo to write her own long-form novel